My favorite travel

ok back with me again and now i want to tell you about my favorite travel, maybe when i tell about traveling moment thats just a rare condition, because i to lazy to do that but sometimes i very want to do that because i think if not now so when i have some moment in journey with my closefriend, and then i have 1 moment when i traveling to PT. Erna Djuliawati and for first time when my friend invite me i just like want to reject their invite but my friends say they never go until i join them, ahhahaha so i join them to PT. Erna Djuliawati and we are make some meet to prepare the journey and we agreed to go at 06.00 am but we go at 09.00 am wkwkwkwk thats we call Indonesian Time. So we go to Pt. Erna Djuliawati from Liku street and every road who you through always see the bad road and i never feel the good road and i have a funny moment when me and my friend have some accident, the accident start when i and my friend laugh because see my friend almost fall to the river and then i laughs very hard with my friend Kiki Pratama , we laughs together when Kiki ride the motorcyle so Kiki don't see the bad side off the road so we fall to the right side off the road and my friends behind me laughs because see us fall wkwkwkw.....
So we arrive at PT. Erna Djuliawaty at 12.00 pm, and we always take a picture in every moment.
 And i very happy because join the journey because so many a good moment in the road and i never regret with my choice and maybe this journey be some story for my child later wkwkwkwkwkwkw

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

group part

My Plan