Best Friend, Ma Man, Ma Bro





Ok back with me again,
 Now i want to tell you about my best friend ever, his name was Roy simbolon and we meet for first in primary school and we just like some magnet we are always together but just like the other people sometimes we also fight although we are so close but actually we get close again after one of us apologize and when we junior highschool just like a dream we meet again but different class, me at d class and, roy at f class and in junior highschool we play futsal, this my first experience but roy first play futsal when his in primary school, because we in different class so in junior highschool we just meet when we back school because we back to home with oplet, and when we in junior highschool we play football together in TD fiedl but my class never get lose from roy class wkwkwkkwk. When senior highschool we school in the same scholl again in SMA 1 Sanggau and when this time we are in same Futsal Team our Team is PcS, my Team always win the game except play with Sanggau Team hahaha in we are same team in 


School team but when Student league in GOR PANGSUMA Sanggau but when only 16 team just be a nightmare for us, because our goalkeeper hand just broken and we only have 1 goalkeeper so we stop in 16 team but that our experience and i happy because me and Roy always in 1 Team. So thats my story about my best friend.
See you next time.........    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

group part

My Plan