My Plan

        Ok back with me again know i want to tell you abot my plan in 5 years ahead.
Know i'm in 18 years old and i just live for have fun, go to college, do some task, eat, play some game, sleep, play futsal and repeat, but i want to be serious with college live and start to live like the others university student who sleep just for 3 hours a day, because i know if our live just not for having fun and must be seroius to be a good university student and get the good price, because i believe if hard work will not betray us, but for first i want to start again to play Futsal because my nose was broken 2 month ago because play Futsal but i never give up because play Futsal is my hobby and for know i already for play futsal because in my heart still shock and when i think i can play, my foot just like not ready for run so i want to play futsal again just like in past when i play futsal till midle night.
        And i want to be a good university student and graduate with high ipk and i hope i dont have some subject in my college get bad value and must be repeat for that because i think that just wasted my time and i can't get focus  with my objective and that just make me in trouble's and then i hope i get on time graduate with good grade and get the job and espesially be a goverment employees, and i think  thats a good choise because when we get pension we still get a salary even if not full and the most important my hopelist i just want to make my parents to be proud with me, and after all of that i want to warried with chinese girl but with javanese accent. 
Hahahaha ok thats my plan in 5 years ahead.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

group part