Hello my name is Ersius Willy Tryantoro, im from Sanggau kapuas and i proud to be a good teacher in the future.
           Just like word at the up my name is Ersius Willy Tryantoro and i from sanggau kapuas, i have 2 sisters and birth spacing beetween us is very  big, me with my old sister 17 years old, and me with second sister 11 years old, and because of that my sisters tell if i just foster child and i always cry when i was a child. When i born my dad think if i a girl so my dad prepare the girl name Ersia Willa Tryantari but God has another will and i winning this game and i was born in this world on 30 april 1999 and be a a champion.
            Im  from senior high school 1 sanggau , and when i was a child i have a dream to be like my teacher before, and because that reason i  decide to chosee FKIP and i chosee Pend. IPS because im bad with sains and i always bad with that, but after a week in university i hit by disaster, just like some thunders, lightning come together and say hello my nose is broken and i must get some surgery at hospital and i can't go to college for 1 weeks.
           .In Pontianak city i live on asrama sanggau at Jalan sungai raya dalam gang raya 2 and when i a weeks in Pontianak i lost my weight, from 55kg to 49 kg , when i think about that i just like want go home and be a child forever but we live in a hard world and i must study very hard to get something to take home(i talk about the title), because when i go to study in here i decide to focus on my target and enjoy my life, because life just only 1 time so why i must sad to go through the day, and i hope all of us from the ips education program can be on time with satisfactory value and can experience many fun during our college future and be a good teacher.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

group part

My Plan